Regularly Scheduled Series (RSS) Activities
It is time to plan your Regularly Scheduled Series for the 2014/2015 academic year. Please note before getting started:
- As you begin the process, please do not use any old forms.
- In order to facilitate the review process, ALL forms and documentation must be submitted electronically.
- Please note: You must use Internet Explorer with these forms. They will not submit from other browsers, such as Chrome.
- We will not accept applications that are not submitted as an Adobe form. You will need the latest version of Adobe Reader to successfully use all of these documents. You can access the free upgrade at http://get.adobe.com/reader/
- NEW! For the first time, ACPE (Pharmacy) and ANCC (Nursing) credits are an option for the RSS activities. Contact the OCME to learn more.
- Interprofessional education (IPE) is a priority for UAMS at all levels of education, including continuing education. Planning this activity for at least 2 healthcare professionals (i.e. physicians and nurses) and including representatives of these healthcare professionals on the planning committee will be a way to demonstrate your department’s commitment to IPE.
- To receive the best discount, submit your application by 5 pm May 16, 2014.
Applications (please select the appropriate application)
Renewals (Use this form if it is a renewal year for your activity)
Call for 2013/2014 Fees…they will need to be prorated for the remainder of the academic year
2014/2015 Fees (See page 3 for RSS Activities)
NEW forms for 2013-2014…please do not use old forms
Please note: You must use Internet Explorer with these session reports. They will not submit from other browsers, such as Chrome.