Regularly Scheduled Series (RSS) Activities
It is time to plan your Regularly Scheduled Series for the 2015/2016 academic year. Please note before getting started:
- As you begin the process, please do not use any old forms.
- In order to facilitate the review process, ALL forms and documentation must be submitted electronically.
- We will not accept planning documentation that has not been submitted through the web form.
- Interprofessional education (IPE) is a priority for UAMS at all levels of education, including continuing education. Planning this activity for at least 2 healthcare professionals (i.e. physicians and nurses) and including representatives of these healthcare professions on the planning committee will be a way to demonstrate your department’s commitment to IPE.
- To receive the best discounted accreditation fee, submit your completed planning form by 5 pm, May 15, 2015 . (See fee schedule below)
Is my RSS due for renewal or a new application planning form?
Application Planning Forms to Submit for Credit Award (please select the appropriate form)
Case Conferences http://www.uamsce.org/rsscaseconferences/
Grand Rounds http://www.uamsce.org/rssgrandrounds/
Journal Club http://www.uamsce.org/rssjournalclub/
Renewals (Use this form if it is a renewal year for your activity)
Disclosure-and-Conflict-of-Interest-Form Word Document
Attendee Information Form (use for new attendees to gather information for the CE file)
Session Reports (Due prior to each activity)
Regular Session Report Link
RSS Session Report for Activities that also have a nursing credit award.