Regularly Scheduled Series (RSS) Activities
It is time to plan your Regularly Scheduled Series for the 2016/2017 academic year. Please note before getting started:
- As you begin the process, please do not use any old forms.
- In order to facilitate the review process, ALL forms and documentation must be submitted electronically.
- We will not accept planning documentation that has not been submitted through the web form.
- Interprofessional education (IPE) is a priority for UAMS at all levels of education, including continuing education. Planning this activity for at least 2 healthcare professionals (i.e. physicians and nurses) and including representatives of these healthcare professions on the planning committee will be a way to demonstrate your department’s commitment to IPE.
- To receive the best discounted accreditation fee, submit your completed planning form by 5 pm, May 13, 2016 . (See fee schedule below)
Is my RSS due for renewal or a new application planning form?
Application Planning Forms to Submit for Credit Award (please select the appropriate form)
Renewals (Use this form if it is a renewal year for your activity)
Disclosure-and-Conflict-of-Interest-Form Word Document
Attendee Information Form (use for new attendees to gather information for the CE file)
OCE Service Agreement Fees 2016-2017
Session Reports (Due prior to each activity)
Regular Session Report Link
RSS Session Report for Activities that also have a nursing credit award.