Regularly Scheduled Series (RSS) Activities
RSS activities are Continuing Education Activities planned as a series of lectures presented primarily to an internal audience and held on a regular basis (weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.). All RSS activities are scheduled on an academic year, July 1-June 30. Applications will be accepted throughout the academic year with fees prorated based on the amount of time remaining in the year.
There are three types of RSS activities: Grand Rounds/Lecture Series, Case Conferences, and Journal Clubs.
Is my RSS due for renewal or a new application?
Application Planning Forms
It is time to plan your Regularly Scheduled Series for the 2016/2017 academic year. Please note before getting started:
- As you begin the process, please do not use any old forms.
- In order to facilitate the review process, ALL forms and documentation must be submitted electronically.
- We will not accept planning documentation that has not been submitted through the web form.
- Interprofessional education (IPE) is a priority for UAMS at all levels of education, including continuing education. Planning this activity for at least 2 healthcare professionals (i.e. physicians and nurses) and including representatives of these healthcare professions on the planning committee will be a way to demonstrate your department’s commitment to IPE.
- To receive the best discounted accreditation fee, submit your completed planning form by 5 pm, May 13, 2016 . (See fee schedule below)
Renewal Application Planning Form – Use this form if it is a renewal year for your activity.
Disclosure-and-Conflict-of-Interest-Form Word Document
Attendee Information Form (use for new attendees to gather information for the CE file)
OCE Service Agreement Fees 2016-2017
Session Reports (Due prior to each activity)
Regular Session Report Link
RSS Session Report for Activities that also have a nursing credit award.