MD/PhD Advisory Committee
(last updated 9/17/2015)
Purpose: This committee is responsible for reviewing applications, interviewing applicants, recommending scholarship awards and advising the Director about the M.D./Ph.D. Program.
Chair: David Wessinger, Ph.D.
- John Arthur, M.D., Ph.D.
- Giulia Baldini, M.D., Ph.D.
- Ekaterina Galanzha, M.D., Ph.D., D.Sc.
- Ling Gao, M.D., Ph.D.
- L. John Greenfield, Jr., M.D., Ph.D.
- Sara Shalin, M.D., Ph.D.
- Mark Smeltzer, Ph.D.
- Charlotte Hobbs, M.D., Ph.D.
- Robert McGehee, Ph.D.
- Tom South, Assistant Dean for Medical Students
CLICK HERE, to view the M.D./Ph.D. Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes.