Outstanding Woman Faculty Award
Voting is closed. Join us at the Spring Dinner to find out who won!
The Outstanding Woman Faculty Award began in 2001 to reward women of academic achievement who mentor and encourage junior women in medicine and science.
- Debra Fiser, M.D., Professor and Dean, College of Medicine (2001)
- Teresita Angtuaco, M.D., Professor, Department of Radiology (2002)
- Laura Hutchins, M.D., Professor of Medicine (2003)
- Jeanne K. Heard, M.D., Ph.D., FACP, Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs/Chief Academic Officer and Professor, Internal Medicine (2004)
- Jeanne Wei, M.D., Ph.D., Vice-Chair and Professor of Geriatrics (2005)
- Cindy Kane, Ph.D., Professor, Neurobiology and Developmental Sciences (2006)
- Jeannette M. Shorey II, M.D., Associate Dean, CME & Faculty Affairs (2007)
- Linda L. M. Worley, M.D., Professor, Psychiatry (2008)
- Gwen Childs, Ph.D., Professor and Chair, Neurobiology and Developmental Science (2009)
- Mary Aitken, M.D., MPH, Professor, Pediatrics (2010)
- Stacie Jones, M.D., Pediatrics (2011)
- Dana Gaddy, Ph.D., Physiology and Biophysics (2012)