Outstanding Woman Faculty Award
Voting is now closed for the
2014 Outstanding Woman Faculty Award Recipient
The winner will be announced at the WFDC Spring Dinner on March 20th.
Congratulations to the 2013 Outstanding Woman Faculty Award Winner!
Dr. Sara Tariq
The Outstanding Woman Faculty Award began in 2001 to reward women of academic achievement who mentor and encourage junior women in medicine and science.
- Debra Fiser, M.D., Professor, Department of Pediatrics (2001)
- Teresita Angtuaco, M.D., Professor, Department of Radiology (2002)
- Laura Hutchins, M.D., Professor of Medicine (2003)
- Jeanne K. Heard, M.D., Ph.D., FACP, Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs/Chief Academic Officer and Professor, Internal Medicine (2004)
- Jeanne Wei, M.D., Ph.D., Vice-Chair and Professor of Geriatrics (2005)
- Cindy Kane, Ph.D., Professor, Neurobiology and Developmental Sciences (2006)
- Jeannette M. Shorey II, M.D., Associate Dean, CME & Faculty Affairs (2007)
- Linda L. M. Worley, M.D., Professor, Psychiatry (2008)
- Gwen Childs, Ph.D., Professor and Chair, Neurobiology and Developmental Science (2009)
- Mary Aitken, M.D., MPH, Professor, Pediatrics (2010)
- Stacie Jones, M.D., Pediatrics (2011)
- Dana Gaddy, Ph.D., Physiology and Biophysics (2012)
- Sara Tariq, M.D., Internal Medicine (2013)