Change of Address Form

If you are a student in the College of Medicine (or past graduate), you can use this form to submit a change of address to the office of Student and Academic Affairs. You cannot use this form to change your name - that must be done in person in the Student Affairs office.
  • (will not change your email address in the listservs)
  • (if past graduate)
  • (Use the last four digits of your UAMS ID# as your signature if you are submitting electronically.)