Fred Prior, Ph.D.
Professor & Chair
- Open Science and Open Access data publication
- Quantitative Imaging and Radiomics
- Distributed Machine Learning
- Neuro Imaging Informatics
- Clinical Trial Data Management
Mathias Brochhausen, Ph.D.
Professor & Vice-Chair for Academic Programs & Faculty Development
- Knowledge representation
- Biomedical vocabularies and ontologies
- Semantic web technologies in biology and medicine
Horacio Gomez-Acevedo, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor & Assistant Academic Program Director
- Genomic and Radiomic data integration
- Mathematical systems biology
- Statistical learning