2019 Family Medicine Update
October 23-25, 2019
Presentations Not in Syllabus and/or Tweaked
- Integrative Approach to Treatment of Depression: Influence of Gut Health, Nutrition and Exercise by Michelle Crouse, Pharm.D.
- Traumatic Brain Injury: Pediatric Concussions by Laura Hobart-Porter, D.O.
- Specialty Care and Rehabilitation for the Traumatic Brain Injury and Spinal Cord Injury Patient by Daniel Bercher, Ph.D., and Rani Lindberg, M.D.
- Substance Use Disorders in Pregnancy: Improving Maternal and Infant Outcomes by Shona Ray-Griffith, M.D.
- Opioid Panel Discussion: Kirk Lane, Arkansas Drug Director
- Opioid Panel Discussion: Sue Tedford, M.N.Sc., APRN
- HPV Vaccine: Hesitancy and Recommendations by Jennifer Dillaha, M.D.
- The Reversal of Type 2 Diabetes: A Practical Reality by George Guthrie, M.D.
- Special Delivery by Robin Riley, RN, CCM
- Introduction to WIC by Teresa Gates, RN, BSN, IBCLC
- Updates in Cardiology Guidelines by Kanishk Agnihotri, M.D.
- Sexually Transmitted Infections — 2019 Update by Ryan Dare, M.D.
- Diabetic Retinopathy by Ahmed Sallam, M.D., Ph.D.
- Tips and Tricks in Pediatric Eye Exams by Paula Grigorian, M.D.
- ANGELS Model: What’s Now, New and Next by Curtis Lowery, M.D.
- Formulating a Recipe for Good Grief by Rusty Meadows, MSMFT, LPC, LADAC