T. Glenn Pait, M.D., FACS, FAANS, is the Director of the T. Glenn Pait Spine Clinic located in the UAMS Jackson T. Stephens Spine Institute. Dr. Pait is a professor of neurosurgery and orthopedic surgery. Dr. Pait received his undergraduate degree from the University of Florida and obtained a MD from The George Washington University in Washington DC. He completed his residency in neurological surgery at The George Washington University Hospital, Washington Hospital Center and the National Children’s Hospital in Washington DC.
Dr. Pait is a recognized authority in the field of spine surgery. His surgical interest focuses on surgical intervention for multiple myeloma, primary and metastatic tumors of the spine, spinal cord tumors, and degenerative disorders. His research interest focuses on anatomy of the spine and virtual reality as an anatomy tool for teaching, training, and self-learning of the human body.
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
- Fellow of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons.
- Diplomat of the American Board of Neurological Surgery.
- Director of the Jackson T. Stephens Spine and Neurosciences Institute, UAMS.
- Recipient of the Jackson T. Stephens Chair of Spine Surgery.
- Member of the Data Science Advisory Board, George W. Donaghey Emerging Analytic Center, University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
In addition, Dr. Pait delivers patient education, general medical information, and translational research on his popular weekly radio show, Here’s to Your Health and appears regularly on KTHV to answer questions from his “Medical Mail Bag”.