- We will accept ALL applications through the ERAS program. Faxed applications will not be accepted.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who meet one of the three criteria below:
- Permanent US citizen; OR,
- Individual living in the State of Arkansas; OR,
- Those having first attempt passing scores of
- 220 or above on the USMLE Steps 1 & 2.
- 550 or above on the COMLEX Steps 1 & 2.
- Successful completion of any step of the USMLE or COMLEX in no more than 3 attempts.
- We sponsor H1-B and J1 visas.
- We have no requirement for previous US clinical experience.
- We have no stipulation regarding the number of years out of medical school.
- We do not sponsor observerships or externships. To participate in clinical activities in this program (e.g., acting internships), it is our policy that a student be currently enrolled in an LCME-accredited medical school.
- We accept applications through December 31.
- We do not offer pre-matches.
For additional information, please visit the FREIDA Online program information site at http://www.ama-assn.org.
Interested in a second look?
Please send an email to Stacy Cornwell, SLCornwell@uams.edu to coordinate a second look with our program!