Our vision is to serve as part of a multidisciplinary team providing the region’s most advanced care for patients with Cerebrovascular and Spine disease.
Our physicians, research faculty, clinical team and staff work together to serve our patients and share a core set of values. Our department is dedicated to:
- Quality Patient Care: Delivering the best quality patient care is at the center of everything we do.
- Teaching Excellence: We seek to uphold the highest standards in training health care professionals.
- Patient Focus: Our focus is to serve our patients.
- Respect for the Individual: We recognize and value the contributions of every individual.
- Teamwork: We work toward a unified approach to developing health care solutions.
- Embracing Change: Embracing change will help us to be successful.
- Operational Efficiency: We strive for efficient and effective delivery of services.
Muddasar Kamran, M.D., M.Sc., D.Phil. (Oxon) clinical bio
Assistant Professor of Radiology
Chief of Interventional Neuroradiology
Adewumi Amole, M.D. clinical bio
Associate Professor of Radiology
Katy Fryar, M.N.Sc., AGACNP- BC, SCRN