Medical school: Dr Somervell Memorial CSI Medical College, Trivandrum
Fav thing about UAMS Internal Medicine Residency? This place gives me a positive vibe to come back to work even after my vacation
Fav thing about living in Little Rock or Arkansas? Right blend of city life and natural destinations
What you want to do with your life? Gastroenterology fellowship
What do you do outside of the hospital to relax/have fun? I play with my toddler, watch movies
Fun fact about yourself that not a lot of people know? I don’t have many good childhood pics – either I don’t smile or blink my eyes
- Augustine T, A. Perisetti, and B. Tharian, “Unusual Cause of Upper Gastrointestinal Bleeding in Cirrhosis,” Clin. Gastroenterol. Hepatol., vol. 18, no. 5, pp. e60–e61, May 2020, doi: 10.1016/j.cgh.2019.03.026.
- Augustine T, Perisetti A, Khan SA, Tharian B. “A rare case of primary colonic lymphoma with paraneoplastic hypercalcemia”. Accepted for publication in ACG case report journal
Abstracts, Oral Presentations and Poster Presentations
- Augustine T, Perisetti A, Yee EU, Tharian B, Inamdar S; “Gastric Cancer diagnosed utilizing cutting “EDGE” technology”; Accepted for ACG annual conference 2020 at Nashville
- Augustine T, Joseph M, Perisetti A, Ramos JM, Tharian B; “Epstein-Barr virus Infection masquerading as Cholestasis in a patient with Gallstone disease”; Accepted for ACG annual conference 2020 at Nashville
- Augustine T, Perisetti A, George NE, Patel U, Banerjee D, Garg S, Thandassery R, Inamdar S, Tharian B; “IN-HOUSE ERCP AVAILABILITY IN PEDIATRIC HOSPITALS IMPROVES HEALTHCARE ECONOMICS”; Poster presentation at the Digestive Disease Week (DDW) conference, May 2019, San Diego, CA, USA.
- Augustine T, Perisetti A, Khan SA, Tharian B. “A rare case of primary colonic lymphoma with paraneoplastic hypercalcemia”; Poster presentation at ACG annual conference, October 2019, San Antonio, TX, USA
- Augustine T, Perisetti A, George NE, Tharian B; “Is Sigmoidoscopy Sufficient To Diagnose Check Point Inhibitor Induced Colitis”; Poster presentation at the Digestive Disease Week (DDW) conference, May 2020; done as eposter