The Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics fellowship program at UAMS/ACH participates in the NRMP fellowship match.
We are approved by ACGME for a total of three developmental-behavioral pediatrics fellows. We accept applications each July via E.R.A.S. application system.
Preference is given to applicants who have completed an accredited three-year pediatric residency by the beginning of the fellowship program, and is board certified in pediatrics by the American Board of Pediatrics (ABP) or eligible to sit for the ABP general pediatric examination during the first year of fellowship training..
Application Requirements Checklist
We accept applications each July via E.R.A.S. application system. (All documents below must be submitted through ERAS.)
- Online application through ERAS
- Personal Statement (one page only)
- Letters of Recommendation (no more than four letters). We appreciate letters from faculty members who know you well and can speak to the personal qualities that will make you a good fellow.
- A member of the Division of Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics at your residency training institution
- Residency Program Director or Department Chair
- A professional of your choosing
- Research mentor (if applicable)
- Medical school transcript
- Copies of USMLE scores or COMLEX scores
- Immigration visa copy (if applicable)
- Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) certificate (if applicable).
For more information, please contact:
Glenda Aaron, Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics Fellowship Program Coordinator
Also, visit our guide to Little Rock to learn more about the city and what it offers.