- Completion of all course requirements APA or CPA accredited programs will be considered.
- APA accredited or APPIC member pre-doctoral internship
- Candidates should have well-established clinical interests and experience in pediatric psychology, child psychology, and/or behavioral medicine.
Post Application Requirements
- Personal interview complete via Zoom
- Successful completion of APA/APPIC internship
- Granted Provisional Licensure status by the Arkansas Psychology Board
- Pass criminal background checks by the Arkansas State Policy and FBI, including fingerprinting
- Pass pre-employment drug screening
Application Deadlines and Materials
Early Review 12/1/2023
Applicants must submit the following:
- Letter of intent
- Curriculum Vitae
- verification of graduate training requirements form
- Graduate transcript
- Three letters of recommendation
Please include your specific qualification and interest in our program in your cover letter. Applicants can submit their application materials directly to:
Virtual Interviews conducted via Zoom with on-site visits available after the APPIC Common Hold Date (CHD 2/26/24).
Early applicants will be notified by December 15 and later applicants will be notified within 2 weeks of receipt of a completed application if they received an interview. Interviews will start with an overview of the program and then will include individual sessions with current fellows and training faculty. Interviews will be scheduled for four hours with possible follow-up meetings with specific faculty to further discuss training opportunities as needed. Additional information regarding the interview structure will be provided at the time of scheduling.
Our Commitment to Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion
UAMS highly regards the importance of having a diverse and culturally competent workplace. We welcome applications from individuals belonging to historically marginalized and underserved communities. UAMS places a significant emphasis on diversity, and our mission is to cultivate a workforce that reflects this commitment, while also serving a community deeply dedicated to anti-racism and cultural humility. We take pride in being an organization committed to equal opportunity and affirmative action, and we do not discriminate against applicants based on any category, which includes veterans and individuals with disabilities. We encourage individuals from diverse backgrounds and those who actively promote diversity and an inclusive culture to submit their applications.
If you require reasonable accommodations, please get in touch with our Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Department at (501) 686-5681 or UAMShealth.com