How to Apply
We are approved for six ACGME accredited fellowship positions (we typically accept one to three fellows each year).
To apply for a fellowship position, it is necessary to submit via the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) which is a program of the Association of American Medical Colleges.
Registration is required through the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP). Please refer to the NRMP website for further information regarding the requirements for the Match.
A complete application includes the following items:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Medical School Transcript
- ABA In-Training Exam Scores (if you are unable to upload through ERAS, please email email@example.com)
- ABA BASIC Transcript (if you are unable to upload through ERAS, please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- USMLE transcript
Competitive candidates will be invited to interview.
For questions regarding application status, please email Corinne Morphew at email@example.com
- Dec. 1: ERAS application submission opens (make sure supplemental materials are submitted via email)
- February: Application review process begins
- July 31: Last day of acceptance of applications and offer interviews
- March-August: Interview season (due to the COVID-19 pandemic, ALL applicant interviews will be conducted via teleconferencing)
Pediatric Anesthesiology Fellowship Program
Corinne S. Morphew, GME Progam Coordinator
Arkansas Children’s Hospital
1 Children’s Way, Slot 203
Little Rock, AR 72202