The pediatric critical care fellowship program at UAMS/ACH participates in the NRMP fellowship match.
We are approved by ACGME for a total of nine pediatric critical care fellows. We accept applications each July via E.R.A.S. application system.
In order to be considered, the applicant must have completed an accredited three-year pediatric or internal medicine-pediatric residency by the beginning of the fellowship program. Fellowship applicants must be board certified in pediatrics by the American Board of Pediatrics (ABP) or must be eligible to sit for the ABP general pediatric examination during the first year of fellowship training.
Applicants that have completed a prior pediatric fellowship will be considered for a two-year fellowship program.
Application Requirements Checklist: We accept applications each July via E.R.A.S. application system. (All documents below must be submitted through ERAS.)
- Online application through ERAS
- Personal Statement (one page only)
- Letters of Recommendation (no more than four letters). We appreciate letters from faculty members who know you well and can speak to the personal qualities that will make you a good fellow.
- A member of the Division of Pediatric Critical Care Medicine at your residency training institution
- Residency Program Director or Department Chair
- A professional of your choosing
- Research mentor (if applicable)
- Medical school transcript
- Copies of USMLE scores or COMLEX scores
- Immigration visa copy (if applicable)
- Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) certificate (if applicable).
Malinda Scott, CMA, C-TAGME
Child Neurology Residency Program Coordinator
Check out our guide for more information about living in Little Rock and to see what the city has to offer.