Dr. Tracy Haselow and Dr. Vicki Flynn provide psychiatric services to our residents and fellows who are seeking help. Dr. Haselow is a Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Director of the UAMS Resident Wellness Program (RWP). Dr. Flynn is an Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Associate Director of the RWP.
Points to Note
- Psychiatric services, including psychiatric evaluation and medication management
- Absolutely Confidential! (exceptions: suicidality, homicidality, or child abuse).
- No cost for services, except medications
- Easy timely access and seen as often as indicated
- Free, designated parking during appointment at the RWP
- Medical records are on paper, not connected to hospital medical records system (EPIC)
How Resident Wellness Works
Call 501-686-8408 to make an appointment with Dr. Haselow or Dr. Flynn. You should personally call to make the appointment.
Please note that the person answering the phone or voicemail will greet you with “This is the Student Wellness Program.” Do not be confused; this is the right place. Identify yourself as a resident or fellow and ask to see Dr. Haselow or Dr. Flynn.
Our hours are typically 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Given the time constraints residents face, we will work with you to find a mutually acceptable time for your appointment.
For after hour emergencies, call 911, go to the Emergency Room, or alternatively call the EAP on call counselor at 800-542-6021