- Bachelor’s Degree (any major)
- Prior application to the UAMS College of Medicine
- Arkansas resident and U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident (I-155 card)
- MCAT score will be taken into consideration
- Undergraduate Cumulative GPA of 2.7 or greater
- Completion of MSPH application essay
- Applicants who are not selected for admission to the UAMS College of Medicine who also meet the criteria for social/economic/geographic disadvantage will be invited at the end of February to consider applying to this program.
- Any Arkansas resident interested in medical school may apply to this program. Preference will be given to applicants who fall into one or more of the categories (under-represented minority and/or social, economic, or geographic disadvantage) and who have already applied to the UAMS College of Medicine but haven’t been admitted.
- Application opens February 24, 2023
- Application deadline March 20, 2023
- Applications evaluated by Committee March 28, 2023
- Final decision letters mailed April 3-4, 2023
- Classes begin June 5, 2023
- Fall Semester begins August 10, 2023
Both the certificate program and the MSPH program are eligible for financial aid.
Download the application today!