I am the program director for the nephrology fellowship program. I attended medical school in India (Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad, India). I finished my Internal Medicine residency at Greater Baltimore Medical Sciences and a Nephrology fellowship at Medical University of South Carolina. I joined the UAMS family in 2015. I am extremely happy and proud to call UAMS my home and the group I work with my family.
- Volume management in critically ill patients
- Dialysis management in ICU patients.
- Long bike rides
- Goals in life:
- Finish an Ironman.
- Yet to write that chapter in life.
- “I feel life is about small moments of joy, and the greatest achievement is me sharing them with my family and friends”
Describe your experience working in the division of nephrology at UAMS?
- I always thought you get paid to work and you have to spend money to enjoy life. This is the place where work and enjoying life are completely intertwined. The people I work with have become an extension of my family. They have magnified my moments of joy and carried the burden in times of pain.
Why Little Rock?
- Why not?
- Great for outdoor activities
- No problems with traffic.