The 9th Annual KIDNEYcon will be held in Little Rock, Arkansas on April 6-8, 2024.
KIDNEYcon is an annual CE conference designed to provide updates on the latest advances in kidney care in a hands-on collaborative format. The program features 35 nationally recognized speakers and serves as a platform for nephrologists and trainees to interact with each other and experts from across the nation and learn about and discuss recent advancements in the diagnosis and treatment of kidney disease, form mentor/mentee relationships, and develop research collaborations.
KIDNEYcon 2024 will provide participants with the tools to correctly identify and determine optimal prevention and treatment of patients with hypertension, acute kidney injury, glomerular disease, or complex pregnancy issues. Presenters will simulate realistic practice conditions utilizing case studies, simulations, live human models, and cadavers to teach how and why interventions are done and allow attendees to practice new techniques. The intimate setting of the meeting allows for close instructional interaction in a way that is not possible at larger meetings.
- Provide a forum for communication among nephrologists
- Distribute clinical information to enhance prevention and treatment of kidney disease
- Offer hands-on workshops that simulate realistic practice conditions
- Build enthusiasm for the field of nephrology among trainees
- AKI Management in Critically Ill Symposium
- Six Unique Hands-on Workshops
- JEOPARDY! Competition
- Martinis, Meatballs & Mentoring Party
- Scientific and Clinical Sessions
Click here to view the KIDNEYcon website for additional details and registration information.