The 8th Annual KIDNEYcon will be held in Little Rock, Arkansas on April 20-23, 2023.
KIDNEYcon is an annual CE conference designed to provide updates on the latest advances in kidney care in a hands-on collaborative format. The program features 25 nationally recognized speakers and serves as a platform for nephrologists and trainees to interact with each other and experts from across the nation and learn about and discuss recent advancements in the diagnosis and treatment of kidney disease, form mentor/mentee relationships, and develop research collaborations.
KIDNEYcon 2023 will provide participants with the tools to correctly identify and determine optimal prevention and treatment of patients with hypertension, acute kidney injury, glomerular disease, and chronic kidney disease. Presenters will simulate realistic practice conditions utilizing case studies, simulations, live human models, and cadavers to teach how and why interventions are done and allow attendees to practice new techniques. The intimate setting of the meeting allows for close instructional interaction in a way that is not possible at larger meetings.
- Provide a forum for communication among nephrologists
- Distribute clinical information to enhance prevention and treatment of kidney disease
- Offer hands-on workshops that simulate realistic practice conditions
- Build enthusiasm for the field of nephrology among trainees
- Unique Hands-on Workshops
- JEOPARDY! Competition
- Martinis, Meatballs & Mentoring Party
- Research Collaboration Discussion