|UAMS Inpatient Consults||CAVHS Inpatient Unit and Consults||Home Hospice||QA Research||Ambulatory||Long Term Care|
- 3 months – UAMS Medical Center – inpatient consults
- 4 months – Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System inpatient unit and consults
- 1 month – Home Hospice
- 1 month – Elective
- 2 weeks Long Term Care
- 2 weeks – Arkansas Children’s Hospital PalCare Team
- 1 month – QA/Research
- 1 month – Ambulatory
- Palliative Care Core Curriculum
- Case Conference
- Journal Club
- Board Review
- Palliative Medicine Ethics
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) Medical Center is a 400+ bed academic teaching hospital and tertiary referral center and is home to many institutes and centers of excellence.
- Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System (CAVHS) houses 548 total beds (Little Rock and North Little Rock campuses) that includes both acute care and long-term care for veterans.
- Arkansas Children’s Hospital (ACH) is the main hospital in the only pediatric medical system in the state. It is one of the largest standalone childrens’ hospitals in the nation.
- Arkansas Hospice, Inc. is the largest non-profit community-based hospice in the state of Arkansas.