Mollie Meek, M.D., Program Director
Lacie Covington, MBA, Program Coordinator
The mission of the Interventional Radiology Integrated Residency is to enable clinical Interventional Radiologists to develop a unique skill set that includes diagnostic imaging, image-guided procedures, and nonprocedural patient care in order to deliver excellent care to patients undergoing minimally-invasive image-guided procedures. To achieve our mission, we will:
- Recruit residents who are motivated to learn the medical knowledge and procedural skills needed to practice interventional radiology.
- Provide progressive, well-rounded training, including clinical management, across a broad spectrum of pathologies.
- Earn a reputation as a solid training program with hirable, hard-working residents.
- Develop clinically competent and technically advanced interventional radiologists who are able, without direct supervision, to perform complex procedures and decision making at the highest levels.
- Produce ethical, well-rounded interventional radiologists with a mind for quality improvement and cost-effectiveness.
- Retain teaching faculty whose clinical practice and scholarly accomplishments are respected by peers and other specialists.