(M-F 7:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m.; Sat 9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.; Sun 1:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m.)
In addition, students have 24/7 badge access to all floors of the library to include the group study rooms, individual study spaces, the ALC, and relaxation spaces on the first and third floors.
I. Dodd Wilson Education Building
badge access 24/7
- Atrium areas on both floors, classrooms when not in use
- Study nooks:
- Down hallways to the right and left of IDW 126 auditorium
- Vending nooks on both floors including microwave
Daniel W. Rahn Interprofessional Education Building
badge access 24/7
- Classrooms when not in use.
- Anatomy Student Study Room (G213) (24/7 badge access)
- G102 when not in use (whiteboard, computer/projector)
- Bruce Commons area with outdoor balcony. MD2 dining area (open 7 a.m.-2 p.m.).
- Room 2280 when not in use (whiteboard, computer/projector)/Attached kitchen area: Room 2278
- Areas in NW/NE corners. NE corner outside balcony.
- Small exercise/aerobics room (2202) for members of Fitness Center; bathrooms with showers across the hall
- Rooms 3202 and 3204 when not in use (whiteboard, computer/projector)
- Areas in NW/NE corners. NE corner outside balcony. Small study nook SE corner.
Areas in NE and NW corners. Fitness Center, accessible 24/7 to members
Education II Building
badge access 24 hours a day
Basement and Ground levels
- Along the west wall: classrooms when not in use (some have whiteboards)
- Large lecture halls on basement/ground floor levels (traverse both floors with east entrance on ground floor and west entrance on the basement floor), have whiteboards
- Seating in front of large lecture halls on ground level
- Areas on each corner of the floor, with a variety of seating (SW corner has conference table with TV monitors and outlets, whiteboard)
- Lounge with microwave, vending, television, lots of natural light
UAMS Student Center
M-F 7:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Living room type of setting; open space with modern design, flat screen televisions, and many charge stations for your electronic devices. Also has outdoor tables.
- Parents Club student lounge room 1/052, available 24/7
accessible from Ward Tower elevators or from Central elevators off H wing)
- First floor atrium at the hospital entrance, player piano sometimes providing music. Also a chapel.
- Fourth floor Rejuvenation Room, across from outdoor Healing Garden atrium
- First floor lobby
- Conference room if not in use (ask at the desk)
- First Floor Lobby – all hours
- Small seating area near Doc Java
Winthrop P. Rockefeller Cancer Center
- First floor many places to rest or study; sometimes someone is playing piano.
- The Gathering Place dining area: 7:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m. (food, Starbucks)
Jackson Stephens Spine Institute
12th floor has some spots with great views and a few places to study if auditorium or conference room is not in use.
Donald W. Reynolds Institute On Aging
First floor lobby, often empty, many places to sit and study for the day. Also has vending.