- Med school: St. George’s University
- Residency: University of Missouri – Columbia
- Fellowship: University of Missouri – Columbia (Cardiovascular Medicine)
I was born in Orlando, Florida, as my father was in the Navy. We moved to many states during my childhood until settling back in Missouri on a small family farm. I was always intrigued by medicine, first discovering which native plant species were beneficial and which were toxic. I was also always working with my hands and knew I wanted to perfect my procedural skills. What’s cooler than the electrical system of the heart? It’s the spark of life!
- Med School: Arabian Gulf University College of Medicine and Medical Sciences, Bahrain
- Residency: New York Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital/Weill Cornell Medicine, NY
- Fellowship: McGill University, Canada