Med-Peds Application Requirements (for ERAS)
- IMG candidates must hold a current ECFMG certificate. Sponsorship is available for both J-1 clinical and H1B visas.
- Applicants must have received the degree of Doctor of Medicine or its equivalent within the past seven years.
- Applicants must have passed USMLE step 1 by the time of the interview. Applicants must have passed step II CK to be eligible to be included on our rank order list.
- US clinical experience is not required but it is encouraged.
- Applicants are to submit at least three letters of recommendation and should include clinical letters from both Medicine and Pediatrics, if available. Departmental or chair’s letters are not required.
- UAMS graduates are automatically invited to interview with us on our designated UAMS interview day, October 31.
- All other interviews for 2023-2024 will be offered starting on October 10, 2023.
Jennifer Cushing, Medicine Pediatrics Program Manager
Internal Medicine and
Pediatric Residency Program
4301 W. Markham Street, Slot #634
Little Rock, AR 72205