Med-Peds Application Requirements (for ERAS)
- Categorical Medicine-Pediatrics (quota four).
- No new applications will be reviewed after November 1.
- IMG candidates must hold a current ECFMG Certificate. Sponsorship is available for both J-1 clinical and H-1B visas.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who meet one of the three criteria below:
- Permanent US citizen; or,
- Individual living in the State of Arkansas; or,
- Those having scores of 220 or above on the USMLE Steps 1 & 2.
- Applicants must have received the degree of Doctor of Medicine or its equivalent within the past seven years.
- Applicants must have passed both USMLE Step I and Step II CK.
- Applicants must have at least one year of clinical experience at an accredited institution in the United States.
- Applicants are to submit at least three letters of recommendation and should include letters from both Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Natalie Johnson, Medicine Pediatrics Program Coordinator
Internal Medicine and
Pediatric Residency Program
4301 W. Markham Street, Slot #634
Little Rock, AR 72205