- Dr. Goree discusses a solution for pain without pills on KARK.
- People with chronic painful diabetic neuropathy are being enrolled in a research study of a spinal cord stimulation device designed to reduce the pain. Dr. Jonathan Goree explained the device on Fox 16 Good Day. Watch the video on the Fox 16 website.
- Dr. Goree discussed the current opioid crisis and AR IMPACT on the Arkansas Times Rock the Culture podcast. His segment begins at 22 minutes into the podcast.
- Dr. Goree discussing AR-Impact on THV-11: A UAMS sponsored physician education tool to improve chronic pain treatment in the state of Arkansas
- Dr. Goree appearing on Ask the Doctor Day on the Broadway Joe Morning Show on Power 92.3 FM.
- Dr. Goree discussing the opioid epidemic and its effects on the state of Arkansas, the nation in general, and the black community on Victory 100.9 FM:
What Does Help Look Like?
Dr. Johnathan Goree: Arkansas PBS: “What Does Help Look Like?” October 21, 2020
Opioid Crisis in Arkansas
Dr. Johnathan Goree: Arkansas Week Special Edition: “Opioid Crisis in Arkansas” October 23, 2020