Requirements for Application
- Before we will offer you a position, we require the submission of three letters of recommendation from medical references, one of whom should be the director of your residency program. Please note, we give careful attention to letters of recommendation and personal statements.
- If your completed application is received by the deadline, you will be considered for a personal interview. The interviews for this academic year will be virtual. We participate in the National Residency Matching Program for Endocrinology. US graduates and foreign medical graduates with US Internal Medicine training are welcome to apply. We sponsor J-1 and H-1B visas. Appointments are generally made at least one year in advance. Stipends are determined by the number of years of training after the M.D. degree.
- To apply for fellowship training, please complete your application in the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
- The benefits and terms & conditions for appointment (employment) in the Fellowship Training Program can be found at the link below:
- Appointment/Employment Terms
- Benefits: https://hr.uams.edu/benefits/summaries-rates/
We very much appreciate your interest in our program and welcome your application. Please direct your correspondence to:
GME Program Coordinator Contact
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism
4301 W. Markham St., #587
Little Rock, AR 72205
About Little Rock
Visit the About Little Rock page on the UAMS GME Site.