Invest in Your Education
The Walton MBA program at the University of Arkansas is ranked 11th Best Return on Investment out of 600 MBA programs by the Wall Street Journal. It is ranked 36th Best MBA program by U.S. News & World Report.
The program was just recently named to the Princeton Review Best Business Schools list for On-Campus MBA programs in 2023!
Information for M.D. Students
- The MBA program is completed in one year.
- Requires 45 credit hours of MBA courses instead of the traditional 51.
- 12 M.D. hours will transfer into the MBA degree to replace the track courses which means students will take 33 credit hours of MBA coursework.
- Submit an application to the Graduate School of Business for the MBA
- Submit $60.00 application fee
- Submit Statement of Purpose
- Three (3) letters of recommendation (one letter must be from John Spollen, M.D., Regional Associate Dean, UAMS Northwest Campus)
- Have the UAMS College of Medicine application packet sent to the Graduate School of Business
Learn more about tuition costs.
It is currently $673.02 per credit hour for in state-tuition and $1,699.41 per credit hour for out-of-state tuition.
If you have questions or need more information on the MBA program, please contact Jaime Tucker, Associate Director of MBA Recruitment, at email@example.com.