We value diversity of our institution and our division and qualified underrepresented minorities are encouraged to apply.
FY 2022-2023 – Fellowship position has been filled.
We are in the process of obtaining accreditation with AHNS. Please check back in January 2023 for updated information regarding our FY 2023-2024 application process.
Applicants must be either:
- a Graduate of a medical school in the US or Canada accredited by the LCME, or
- a Graduate of an osteopathic medicine school in the US accredited by AOA, or
- a Graduate of a medical school outside the US or Canada who has a currently valid certificate from the ECFMG.
In addition, applicants:
- Must be either enrolled in or have graduated from an ACGME accredited or its international equivalent residency program in Otolaryngology. Prospective fellows who have graduated from residency must provide a letter from their residency training program director verifying successful completion of training. Applicants currently enrolled in a training program must have verification of successful completion provided prior to starting the fellowship.
- Must be legally able to maintain training/employment in the U.S. for the duration of the fellowship program. Visa status will be reviewed on an individual basis.
- Must be eligible for an Arkansas medical license, an Arkansas Controlled Substance license, and a Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) license.
- Must pass a criminal background check. Must successfully complete the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences and Central Arkansas VA credentialing process and receive approval for clinical duty. Must pass an employee physical exam, including a urine drug screen.