The Radiology Interest Group (RIG) at UAMS is a resource for all medical students interested in applying to Radiology. Our mission is to engage students early on, educate them about the specialty of radiology and to actively support those who choose to pursue a career in our specialty.
- Connects students with resident mentors
- Facilitates student involvement in research projects
- Keeps members abreast of recruitment events such as the Residency Fair
- Schedules regular meetings featuring radiologists representing diverse practices
- Offers advising prior to ERAS cycle
Email the RIG faculty adviser Roopa Ram, M.D., at RRam@uams.edu to get involved.