Below are our resident’s posters with voice over. Click on the individual links to download the the PowerPoint presentations.
- Suzanne Abou-Diab, B.S. GCA Masquerading as Altered Mental Status and Diarrhea
- Michael Cross, M.D. A Curious Case of Anemia
- Ryan K. James, M.D. Can’t See, Can’t Pee Can’t Climb a Tree: Interesting case of polyarthritis and rash in a young male.
- Ryan K. James, M.D. Sweet Tooth: A Case of opportunistic infection in an immunocompromised host.
- Arya Mariam Roy, M.D. A Rare Case of Nocardia Peritonitis with Suspected Infective Endocarditis
- Husam Salah, M.D. Cardiac Tamponade Presenting as Sepsis
Quality Improvement Projects
- Arwa Albashaireh, M.D. Lung Protective Ventilation in Patients at-Risk for ARDS: A Quality Improvement Initiative
- Matthew Harvison, M.D. Improving Resident to Patient Feedback of Abnormal Lab Results Obtained in Internal Medicine Clinic
- Justin Klucher, B.S. Blood Culture Contamination in the Emergency Department: A Risk Factor Analysis
- Yadav Pandey, M.D. Fertility preservation discussion in young adults with cancer: How often are we documenting?
- Sarah Floyd, M.D. Periprocedural guidelines for interventional radiology
- Arthur Slaton, M.D. Use of point-of-care Hemoglobin A1C in the UAMS ambulatory setting
Basic or Clinical Research
- Alan P. Baltz, M.D. Clinical Impact of ASCO “Choosing Wisely” Guidelines on Staging Imaging for Early Stage Breast Cancers a Time Series Analysis Utilizing SEER-Medicare Data
- Jim Zhongning Chen, M.D. Micro RNA (miRNA) Expression Profile of Various Stage of Breast Cancer
- Arya Mariam Roy, M.D. Factors Affecting Mortality of Hospitalized Patients with Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation in the United States
- Arya Mariam Roy, M.D. Role of Stem Cell Transplant in Patients with Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma and Response to Treatment Strategies
- Jesse J Xie, M.D. Efficacy of Plastic Versus Metal Biliary Stents on Bilirubin Regression in Malignant Obstructive Jaundice: A Retrospective Analysis