Learning on a Higher Level
The Office of Education is responsible for working with the faculty and training programs within the Department of Pediatrics to oversee the design, management and evaluation of educational programs. In addition to maintaining the academic calendar, we are also responsible for directing other key facets of the educational program in the department including:
- Adherence to accreditation and reporting
- End of rotation assessment and evaluation
- Curriculum development and management
- Educational research and scholarship
- Educational technology
- Online modules / Blackboard
- Faculty Development
If you have an educational idea, contact us and we’ll help you turn that idea into a scholarly product.
Continuing Medical Education
The Office of Education provides CME-accredited activities to our physicians in the state of Arkansas.