The Office of Education provides CME-accredited activities to our physicians in the state of Arkansas. The following education activities provide continuing education credits for nurses, physicians and pharmacists:
- Live Grand Rounds (On the first and third Thursday of each month from noon – 1:00 p.m.) Join the lecture session
- Recorded Lectures View Recordings
- PedsPlace (Every Thursday at noon) Join the lecture session
- Schwartz Rounds (Second Wednesday of even months)
- Go to https://uams.cloud-cme.com/aph.aspx
- Click Sign In on the top left
- Sign in using your UAMS ID
- You will see your name in the top right corner. Click on the My CE button to edit your profile and check your transcript.
If for some reason, you are unable to access the website or have any problems, please call the UAMS Office of CME at 501-661-7962.