Arkansas Children’s Hospital
Arkansas Children’s Hospital (ACH) is the home of the Department of Pediatrics for UAMS. ACH is a 336-bed tertiary care facility and one of two freestanding pediatric hospitals within the Arkansas Children’s Health System.
- Arkansas Children’s Hospital campus spans 36 city blocks and
houses 336 licensed beds
- Arkansas’ only pediatric Level 1 Trauma Center
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) with 168 beds
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) with 26 beds
- Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU) with 31 beds
- Staff includes approximately 500 physicians and 4400+
The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) is the home of the only allopathic medical school in the state.
- 494-bed hospital
- Located 2 miles west of Arkansas Children’s Hospital
- 175 medical students per class
- 62 residency programs with 682 resident physicians
- 1,500 faculty
- Also home to Colleges of Nursing, Pharmacy, Public Health, Health Professions as well as a Graduate School.
Arkansas Children’s Northwest
Opened in 2018, Arkansas Children’s Northwest (ACNW) is the region’s only pediatric children’s hospital and
was designed to provide exceptional care for children in the region.
- Currently 30 in-patient beds and expanding
- 42 clinic exam rooms
- Five operating rooms
- Infusion clinic
- MRI, CT, ultrasound, X-ray imaging
- PT, OT and speech therapy clinics
Arkansas Children’s Research Institute
ACRI researchers are working to address an array of child health concerns and the biological mechanisms related to birth defects.Learn More
Arkansas Children’s Nutrition Center
ACRI is a collaborative effort with the United States Dept. of Agriculture that conducts cutting-edge research to understand maternal-child nutrition.Learn More
Arkansas Children’s Jonesboro Clinic
The Arkansas Children’s Jonesboro Clinic offers specialty care in northeast Arkansas.Learn More