Arkansas Children’s Hospital
Arkansas Children’s Hospital (ACH) is the home of the Department of Pediatrics for UAMS. ACH is a 336-bed tertiary care facility and one of two freestanding pediatric hospitals within the Arkansas Children’s Health System.
- One of the largest children’s hospitals in the nation
- ~99 pediatric residents
- 104-bed NICU
- 26-bed PICU
- 31-bed CVICU
- 12 ACGME Fellowships and growing
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) is the home of the only allopathic medical school in the state.
- 494-bed hospital
- Located 2 miles west of Arkansas Children’s Hospital
- 175 medical students per class
- 62 residency programs with 682 resident physicians
- 1,500 faculty
- Also home to Colleges of Nursing, Pharmacy, Public Health, Health Professions as well as a Graduate School.
Arkansas Children’s Northwest
The ACNW team cares for children with a variety of injuries and health conditions.Learn More
Arkansas Children’s Research Institute
ACRI researchers are working to address an array of child health concerns and the biological mechanisms related to birth defects.Learn More
Arkansas Children’s Nutrition Center
ACRI is a collaborative effort with the United States Dept. of Agriculture that conducts cutting-edge research to understand maternal-child nutrition.Learn More